Smoking Cessation Laser Therapy Treatment
Smoking cessation therapy stimulates pressure points related to irritability, headaches, insomnia, nervousness and cravings, which are just some of the withdrawal symptoms smokers typically experience when trying to quit. Most people become tobacco-free with just one treatment because laser therapy targets acupuncture points directly related to nicotine addiction and eliminates the issues that cause 70% of smokers to give up.
In the treatment room you will be seated in a comfortable position, and our technician will then apply a low-level laser to acupuncture sites on your body that helps release endorphins, stimulate relaxation and allow the flow of energy. The entire process will feel very relaxing.
The laser therapy will treat pressure points to eliminate your body’s physical need for the drug and dramatically reducing withdrawal symptoms.
As part of your personalized care and our commitment to see you through your goals, you’ll have an easy-to-follow protocol that includes detoxification, behavior modification, and additional follow-up treatments when needed at no extra cost.
Benefits of Laser Therapy for Smoking Cessation
- 1. Holistic approach without the use of drugs or nicotine replacement products.
- 2. Physical addiction to nicotine is eliminated.
- 3. Minimal to no withdrawal symptoms and cravings.
- 4. Stimulation lasts up to six weeks.
- 5. Treatment is painless, safe and very relaxing.
- 6. Receive FREE, unlimited booster treatments at no extra cost.